CRYSTAL SPRINGS CAMPGROUND RULES
As our valued guests, we believe that to provide the best camping experience there are a few safety items and rules that must apply:
- Check In: Arrive between 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm
- Check Out: By 12:00 Noon (delayed checkout will be charged additional day unless prior approval)
- Refund Policy: Groups larger than 25 people: 90% refund if cancelled 28 days prior to arrival. Cancellation less than 28 days receive no refund.
Groups less than 25 people: 90% refund if cancelled 14 days prior to arrival. Cancellation less than 14 days receive no refund.
- Quiet Hours: Between the hours of 10:30 pm – 8:00 am
- Initial Entrance: Use Main (West) Entrance – Proceed and stop at the “OFFICE” gate for Check-In (Please respect 3 MPH speed limit past the home to minimize dust). ALL guests are required to check in at the office prior to parking or entering the camping area.
- Exit & Reentrance: Use EAST Entrance for any exit or entrance following registration – Watch for Signs.
- Liability Release Forms: Required for all campers & day use rentals. Guests must understand that they are enjoying the resources at Crystal Springs Campground, LLC at their OWN RISK. No lifeguards or supervision is provided for swimming, kayaking, or other activities. Crystal Springs provides access to the Portneuf River for recreation. No hunting is allowed.
- Speed Limit: 5 MPH speed limit is enforced throughout campground. Peddle bikes are allowed on the road in the campground. Please watch for pedestrians. Motorized vehicle use is limited to entering and exiting the campground.
- Trash Removal: Please plan to haul your own trash out. No trash removal is provided. Keep in mind there are feral cats and animals that may get into food and/or trash if left out. Thank for you leaving your camping area clean and debris free.
- Pets: All pets are to be kept on leashes near your shelter. They are not allowed anywhere in the campground unless on a leash with an adult attendant. All pet waste must be picked up and taken with you as trash. Pets are not allowed in or near the “Swimming Hole.”
- Supervision: Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Guests are to stay in their own reserved camp area unless using rental equipment or designated walk trails. Please do not cut through other camp areas.
- Substances: No illegal drugs are allowed at ANY TIME on this property. Alcoholic beverages are to be consumed ONLY in your reserved campsite and nowhere else on the property. Smoking cigarettes or anything similar is not permitted anywhere other than in your own campsite.
- Tables: Picnic tables should be lifted when moving to alleviate damage to the grass and tables.
- Fires: Fire is permitted only in designated fire pits. Seasonal fire restrictions may apply. Absolutely no fireworks or fire lanterns are permitted on the property.
- Bordering Private Property: Please be mindful that there is private property bordering this campground. Maps and signs are specific about the boundary and areas of use. No trespassing on the private property. Approximately 1 mile of river access is available to paying campground patrons. For your safety, only CSC rentals are allowed on the private campground property.
Feel free to contact us at any time if you experience issues with other campers. Any disturbances will be reported directly to the state police or the county sheriff. Disruptive campers will be asked to leave, day or night, with no refund.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
Crystal Springs Campground Management